Click on the picture below to go to the item's website:
I totally have spring fever and I've been chomping at the bit to start wearing some fun spring things.
- I definitely need to invest in some sandals as I only have a pair of chocolate wedges that are at least five years old.
- I also think that these mint skimmers are sooo cute. I do not look good in skinny jeans and flats, but I think skimmers could be a good option as they're not quite as fitted at the ankle. I'll have to try them on and see.
- I'm seriously crazy about this eyelet skirt from JCrew factory, it's sooo stinking cute!
- I've also a lot of bloggers in this coral blazer and I totally love it, I have a couple of blazers, but they are definitely more for winter and I really feel this would be a good spring summer staple.
- I'm loving floral right now too and a floral pencil skirt would be a fun addition to my closet. I already have the perfect outfit in my head for it: chambray, light striped sweater, floral skirt, heels. Sigh....